The Power of a Career at United Mortgage Corp.
As a Mortgage Banker/Broker Business, mortgage consultants are the key to our long-term success. United Mortgage Corp. realizes that commitment to our clients, our employees, people and businesses within the community are the key differentiator in the market and are the foundation to attracting high quality mortgage consultants. United Mortgage Corp. has an exciting work environment that encourages our employees to excel in business, while still maintaining balance between work and family. We encourage a competitive environment which challenges each employee to 'do their best’ while also enjoying what they do. The company has an open door policy where each employee has the opportunity to make a contribution to the growth of the organization. Being responsive and communicative to our team is imperative to our continued success. The people are what make our company and this philosophy is supported at all levels. The key to all this is company unity. United Mortgage Corp. has developed a culture of integrity and mutual respect for the employees, clients and customers. The maintenance and continual nurturing of this culture is a daily concern to all levels of management and is fundamental to our long-term success. Are you interested in joining an innovative, successful, dynamic company with a team of experienced professionals that KNOW that its employees are its greatest asset?
This position is for a Mortgage Consultant possessing a strong history of originating both refinances and purchases. This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage an existing database and have existing relationships with realtors along with a demonstrated ability to market services to Realtors, network via trade associations and grow business via referrals. United Mortgage Corp. offers outstanding underwriting and processing turnaround times with in-house processing.
- Time Tested Lead Systems.
- Excellent Commission, Bonuses & Company Trips.
- Fast And Highly Experienced Processing System.
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits After 90 Days.
Duties Include For United Mortgage Corp.
- Originate high quality loans which meet United Mortgage Corp. guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and other business referral sources.
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
- Inform prospective and existing customers of United Mortgage Corp. programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for United Mortgage Corp. in the marketplace.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required.
Qualification Requirements For United Mortgage Corp.
- 1+ years mortgage sales experience with a proven track record in developing business relationships preferred.
- 3+ years previous loan origination experience and/or mortgage industry knowledge with a current book of business is essential.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent work experience (A High School Education Is Required At Minimum).
- This position requires S.A.F.E registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Florida Mortgage Originator License Is Required. The NMLS website (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/Pages/default.aspx) provides the MU4 questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Valid driver license required to perform primary/essential duties (driving to and from customer locations).
- Must Fund and Close at minimum 9 loans in your 1st 90 days or $1,800,000.00 in Loan Production.
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, any other mortgage/banking software, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA and Government Backed Mortgage Products.
- Self-starter, motivated, and capable of maintaining a positive relationship with mortgage brokers, realtors, builders, and co-workers.
- Professional demeanor and interaction with all customers (internal and external).
- Effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling a high volume of work with multiple interruptions.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to proactively problem-solve.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Hiring Philosophy For United Mortgage Corp.
United Mortgage Corp. recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy. It is the policy of United Mortgage Corp. to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
To apply, please email a Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE FLORIDA MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR LICENSE & ARE REGISTERED WITH THE NMLS).
***3rd Party Recruiters Welcomed***